Facilities & Customer Support
Complete truck, SUV and motorhome steering, suspension and braking services, including heavier equipment, can all be accomplished in our 4,500 square foot facility.
We service, repair & install equipment for:
- 5th wheels
- Light and medium trucks
- Heavy trucks
Our facility includes six service bays, 20 foot-wide doors (one of which is 14 feet tall to accommodate trucks of maximum legal height), three alignment racks, and a heavy truck service pit.
- To protect your investment, Henderson’s technicians teach you about your vehicle. They completely explain all your vehicle’s problems before work begins.
- You’re in the hands of experts. Henderson’s technicians work at the cutting edge of the industry. In fact, the Henderson's team designs specialized truck, SUV and motorhome steering and suspension equipment that outperforms and outlasts the factory equipment.
- We performwarranty work with major manufacturers and help you with it.
- You get fast service. Henderson’s electronic cataloging system gives us instant access to manufacturers. We get parts faster for you and usually have what you need.
- Your job estimate is fair and accurate. No ballpark guesses. We use new Pif-Pro computer software, which accurately & automatically calculates the cost of your repair job.
- You get the benefit of Henderson technicians’ constant training. We stay on top of all innovations in the RV industry. Management regularly attends national trade shows to keep abreast of the industry, learn of new problems, and familiarize themselves with new technology.
- You get the benefit of state-of-the-art technology. We often add new products and systems to better serve you. Henderson’s constantly researches the RV industry to find the best parts and service equipment available. When existing parts don’t meet our high standards, we design & build them through our SuperSteer® Manufacturing division.
- Henderson’s trains other technicians nationwide. To help the entire RV industry, Henderson created the Motor Home Steering & Suspension Institute (MSSi). Our MSSI school trains other technicians in new methods to diagnose and repair RV problems.
Schedule an appointment with our auto technician now to repair or upgrade your automobile.